Arriving by car from the motorway A1 (Florence-Rome, Naples-Rome)
- From the Grande Raccordo Anulare, exit in Via Salaria direction Centro until Piazza Fiume, turn right in Corso Italia and go on until the historic Porta Pinciana (the entrance of the Park of Villa Borghese)
- The Hotel Victoria
lies at 100 metres from Porta Pinciana in Via Campania 41, inside and along the Mura Aureliane.
Arriving from the Airport of Rome Fiumicino (FCO)
- By car you need 1,30 hour in order to cover a distance of 35 km.
- The direct train connects the airport with the Termini Railway Station every 30 minutes. The journey takes about 30 minutes and the one-fare ticket costs about 10 euro.
- By taxi: we suggest you to take just the authorized taxis (white car with the taximeter); there are numerous taxis just in front of the airport. The approximate cost (including the additional cost of the airport) is of about 45 euro for all the destinations inside the Mura Aureliane (city centre). The luggage and maximum 4 people are included in the price.
The Hotel Victoria
has at its disposal a limousine service that costs 70 euro for 4 people.
Arriving from the Airport of Roma Cimpino
A bus service (Cotral) connects the airport with the Termini Railway Station every 30 minutes. The journey takes about 30 minutes and the one-fare ticket costs about 10 euro.
Arriving from the Termini Railway Station
- We are located at just 10 minutes by car from the station and 20 minutes on foot. The taxis are always available outside the Termini Railway Station.
- Considering that the traffic in the Rome City Centre is very chaotic, we suggest you to use the public means of transport (tram, bus, underground and local train). You can buy the tickets in the tobacconist's or at the ATAC vending machines.
- Alternatively, if it is not so hot, it is a beautiful experience to take a pleasant walk in the city. Rome is the perfect city, where you can make a touristic tour on foot.
Give us your Feedback